Back to top

About Us

About Our Firm

Amy S. Black & Associates has been building strong business foundations with her clients since 2003. She has built a strong reputation within the surety community and prides herself in the quality and service she provides to her clients.

Although 95% of our clientele represents general contractors & subcontractors, the other 5% receives the same professional, quality service they deserve to make them successful in their own industries.

Our Mission

We are committed to providing the most knowledgeable, thorough and useful accounting, tax and consulting services to both business' and individuals. We will be proactive in preparation, planning and consulting. No client is too small to receive the best service deserved.

Our Team

Amy S. Black, CPA

Annie Wang, CPA

Anna Padron - EA Senior Accountant

Client Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter